Dec 3, 2010

Christmas stockings

I don't have a mantel that I see all over blogland now during the Christmas season. They are so pretty that I drool over it and wished that I had a nice big one. Now, I have to find a creative way to hang my stockings.
I took the spot above my TV and added a board and turned into a makeshift semi mantel. Yes, it's very high up but that's the only place I have room.

Please excuse the mess


And this is what I did to it....added some nails to the board, sparkling snowflakes, the family stockings (which I need to get some new ones, some are alittle beat up)
and tadaa....



It's really simple but I guesse it will do for now. 

Linking to Southern Hospitality
Centsational Girl

2 comments:

AmericKim said...

Very clever! I don't have a mantel either. I think I should follow suit and come up with a makeshift mantel...Thanks for the ideas.

AmericKim said...

I also forgot to mention before; I am having a linky party next week I think you might enjoy...stop by and visit.

Cheers

The Peachy Papaya Family

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin